Seeking Motivated Talent
Real Estate Brokers
Grande Realty is looking to hire a select group of motivated Realtors. If you are looking to build a career in real estate or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start that the newest & freshest premier real estate company in the region!
At Grande Realty You Can:
- Make a six-figure income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
- Work independently, with no bosses or mandatory meetings
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Have a current & active real estate license in the state of New Mexico
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your own professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
As a Real Estate Agent, You Will Be:
- Networking and prospecting, using Grande Realty's proven systems and models
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
Location: Grande realty office & agent's choice
Employment Type: agent's choice full or part time
*Compensation Based on experience
Job Type: Commission based
Reservation & Hospitality Contact Center Agent
Grande Realty is currently looking for full & part-time real reservation & hospitality
Full-time: Starting Pay: $12-13 hr.
- Customer service & Hospitality Skills preferred.
- Provide the highest level of customer service. Must be able to differentiate between service levels of each property and make necessary adjustments between telephone calls based on the service philosophy of the given property.
- Check availability and book room/show reservations using multiple computer programs.
- Responsible for changing, canceling, and reconfirming existing reservations as necessary.
- Follow established blocks/restrictions as issued by management.
- Seize every opportunity to enthusiastically cross-sell rooms, promotions, other property management services.
- Taking messages and notes for management or other co-workers.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Perform duties in an efficient and professional manner.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- 1 year Reservations or Front Desk experience
- Experience with reservation computer programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to learn multiple computer programs
- Highly motivated and energetic when dealing with customers and/or other tasks.
- Ability to multitask within multiple telephone queues and duties.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods.
- Constantly using writing and proofreading skills.
- Must be able to communicate with guests and understand procedures.
- Mental alertness to achieve elevated level of accuracy regarding attention to detail in all aspects of job.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms (bilingual a plus).
- Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all co-workers, business contacts, and leaders.
Minimum Employment Requirements:
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or graduated with a general education degree (GED).
- At least 1-year Room Reservations and/or hotel Front Desk experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time Starting Pay: $12-13 hr.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
Full-time, Part-time Starting Pay: $12-13 hr.
Responsible for consistently meeting quality and timeliness standards in the cleaning of property units. A Housekeeper must ensure he/she follows company mission statement and values.
- Maintain a high standard of excellence
- Strip units of soiled linens
- Remove trash from units
- Clean units including but not limited to bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, closets, and decks
- Report clean units as vacant and ready for inspection
- Report unit maintenance issues as per company procedure
- Report damaged, dirty or stained carpets, drapes, furniture, and linens
- Report missing inventory and supplies to Supervisor
- Report lost and found items to Supervisor
- Perform weekly guest service cleans as directed
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of storage closets
- Attend all training sessions and perform practical application of training
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Maintain a sense of urgency so that units are turned on time
- Personal timeliness, must be prompt with all assignments
- Utilize supplies and equipment efficiently and effectively
- Utilize time wisely and efficiently
- Assist in solving guest complaints promptly
- Willing to assist guests and owners
- Knowledgeable of properties
KEY BAHAVIORIAL FACTORS:
- A passion for cleanliness
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and change behavior
- Work irregular hours (flexible schedule a must)
- Stand and walk for long periods
- Climb stairs frequently
- Frequent twisting, bending, stooping and reaching
- Regularly lift 25 lbs. or more (lifting heavy items)
- Foul odors or dust
- Cleaning chemicals
- Laundry chemicals
- Ability to make decisions
- Planning and scheduling capabilities
- Ability to read, write and do basic math
- Use of long term and short-term memory
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour